Cambashi is a well-established company with a global reputation for market intelligence. We have an exciting opportunity in our Cambridge headquarters to guide and drive development of the next generation content for our e-learning business. Cambashi is a small, friendly team that offers scope to gain experience in a range of projects for global software companies
The role will scope and oversee a step change to make existing material more dynamic and learner-friendly. Our ideal candidate is an experienced product manager, with understanding and flair for instructional design and good knowledge including hands-on experience of e-learning sector technologies. If you believe your experience of training, and knowledge of online training material development and deployment, can help us continue to satisfy learner needs, we encourage you to apply. Salary and benefits are competitive and reflect individual experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with in-house subject matter experts and applying your instructional design skills to author storyboards to specify the exact content of new courses.
- Creation and execution of development project plans to use external and in-house resources to deliver effective and engaging e-learning course materials on-time, in-budget.
- Manage existing client base including supporting our US distributor to plan and achieve smooth deployment of new material into client LMS environments and to address any implementation issues.
- Working with the business development team to define product vision and strategy, to research market trends, to identify opportunities, to liaise on licence renewals, and learn how to perform effective online demos to senior executives.
- Staying current and ensuring compliance with NASBA standards for e-learning.
- A self-driven, positive individual who can bring both an enthusiastic and personable attitude to the role.
- Problem solving mentality, ability to find ways to resolve customer issues
- Knowledge of market-leading and SCORM compliant authoring tools (Lectora preferred, also integration of our industry WIKIs into online courses).
- Experience of QA/test scenarios for interactive online material.
- Ability to author blogs, and other marketing collateral.
- Willingness to initiate or respond to opportunities in concert with Business Development team for additional training business.
This is a full-time position, available immediately. You will be based in Cambridge, UK with some overseas travel to client and analyst events. Salary range circa £30,000 p.a. with the opportunity to participate in the company bonus scheme.
The target start date for this role is 27 May 2019. CVs and covering letters should be emailed to Pippa.Burke@cambashi.com as soon as possible and no later than 15 April 2019. Interviews are expected to take place in April.
Cambashi is an equal opportunities employer.