Cambashi is a well-established boutique analysis, consulting and on-line training company with a global reputation for market intelligence. We require maternity leave cover for our Inside Sales Specialist role, circa 30 hours a week. The cover will be for up to one year and will start at the beginning of January 2020 with a handover period. The role is based in our Cambridge headquarters where a small, friendly team can offer you scope to gain experience in a range of projects within a supportive working environment.
The role requires working closely with our existing Business Development, Marketing and Analyst teams and would suit a graduate ideally with 2 + years customer-facing and/or marketing experience and an interest in business intelligence.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Organized, a quick learner
- Adaptable and flexible
- Outward going, confident
- Able to work productively without too much supervision (but plenty of guidance)
- Interested in the field of Tech Research
- Able to co-ordinate and support the activities of the sales and marketing team
Key role responsibilities include:
- Daily update of CRM (HubSpot)
- Update Pipeline
- Manage Events planning
- Help with production of Sales Collaterals
Research and Outreach
- Investigate selected organizations to identify org structure
- Utilize LinkedIn to identify & connect with qualified contacts
- Call to qualify contact job roles
- Search for attendee lists for relevant events
- Develop relationships by feeding articles, blogs etc.
Campaign Development & Implementation
- Organize outreach email campaigns
- Add links of content to LinkedIn
- Initial qualification of early stage prospects
If you are a self-driven, positive individual who can bring both an enthusiastic and personable attitude to the role with strong phone presence to pro-actively engage with senior clients, we would like to hear from you. Salary and benefits are competitive.
We plan to make the appointment by December 2019 CVs and applications should be emailed to Pippa.Burke@cambashi.com before 15th November 2019.
Interviews are expected to take place in late November/December.