According to Forrester Research interviews with executive buyers (see below for link):
- 57% expressed frustration that vendor salespeople aren’t knowledgeable enough about their industries
- a huge 77% found that salespeople don’t understand their business issues well enough to demonstrate the value of their products
Cambashi courses provide the industry knowledge which, combined with your in-house product training, eliminates this barrier and creates a truly effective salesforce.
Re-focus your people away from communicating solely in terms of product features, and help them address the things that really matter to executive decision-makers – business outcomes and solutions.
Over 5000 professionals worldwide use our training curriculum to improve their industry knowledge, and gain the confidence and credibility they need to interact with decision-makers more effectively, and sell more successfully, by:
- learning the fundamentals of industry, and the important executives to target
- Gain credibility through knowledge of industry-specific business language
- understanding industry-specific business processes, industry trends and challenges, KPIs, regulations and IT infrastructures
- understanding how to position your own products and solutions in the context of real world business problems
Where can I learn more?
Click the links below to view these example sectors in more detail, and to view some sample screenshots.
Introduction to Manufacturing – Provides a broad introduction to manufacturing activities and business functions. It is aimed at staff with little to no existing knowledge of manufacturing.
Manufacturing / Energy – An in-depth look at 11 different vertical industries, explaining everything from products and services, through to KPIs, IT solutions and current industry trends.
Financial Services – regulatory challenges, a low interest rate environment, risk management concerns, and new capital requirements, are just some of the challenges facing the financial services (banking and capital markets) industry. Give your professionals the edge they need to engage in this sector.
Coming soon – Manufacturing Industry Wikis – our 8 cloud-based industry wikis are a flexible, mobile-ready learning resource, updated weekly with the latest industry news and trends.
Cambashi Ltd is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE sponsors through its website:http://www.nasbaregistry.org/
Forrester Research interviews with executive buyers