Context is critical.
For your professionals to deliver value they must understand the industry, including current issues, regulations, technologies, important executives, and business processes.
Our multi-industry services and solutions take your professionals inside each industry, improving their ability to establish meaningful relationships with, and provide solutions to, business executives.
Upon completing the Inside Financial Services curriculum, learners will be able to:
- Explain customer needs met by financial institutions
- Identify different types of financial institutions
- Describe the industry’s products and services
- Discuss customer delivery channels
- Recognize risks facing financial institutions and techniques used to manage these risks
- Understand how these companies make money
- Identify key industry regulators
- Use additional sources of industry information
Fundamentals of the Industry – Level 100 Courses
- Banking and Capital Markets
- Inside Financial Services – Industry Overview
- Inside Retail Banking
- Inside Investment Management
- Inside Corporate Financial Services
The Business of the Industry – Level 200 Courses
- Business of Retail Banking
- Business of Consumer Payments
- Business of Treasury Services
- Business of Corporate Finance
- Business of Core Banking
- Risk Management in Financial Services
- Regulatory Compliance in Financial Services
- Capital Markets
- Business of Investment Management
- Business of Investment Banking and Trading
- Business of Security Services
Note: The Investment Management courses cover both wealth management and investment related services for retail and corporate customers.
The Inside Corporate Financial Services course introduces commercial banking and finance, services offered to corporations and organizations and investment banking topics.
For more information contact email@example.com