Reliably identify target markets using a robust statistical snapshot of a country’s market demand for engineering software applications.
The Cambashi Country Observatory uses a combination of primary public sources, econometric forecasting, and our own analysis, to show technical applications spending (CAD, CAE, GIS, PLM, BIM, and so on) in more than 60 countries in:
- Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- the Americas (AMER)
What it does
- forecast market demand by country
- perform country-by-country comparisons to derive targets for sales and marketing initiatives
- create a starting point for detailed investigations of one or more country markets
- account for currency differences between countries and regions
This data set is available as a ‘one-off’ or through a subscription service.