Visualise the demand for software applications by exploring the number of potential users in defined industry sectors and territories.
This Observatory provides an estimate of the number of potential users for a product. Its scope extends to 150 occupations and across 110 industries – all in 50 countries worldwide.
What is it?
Using nationally-reported data, combined with Cambashi intelligence on industry-wide activities, this is an invaluable tool for establishing market potential before developing and launching a new product or service.
This data set is available as a “one off” or through a subscription service.
What does it do?
The Cambashi Employment Observatory helps you to:
- assess potential user base for a product or service aimed at particular occupations and industries
- support market penetration by targeting specific user populations within an industry
Check Cambashi Methodology
Get a sample version
Latest Blog posts
- BIM Design Software market forecast to reach $5.7bn by 2021 - The latest version of Cambashi's BIM Design Observatory features a powerful new dashboard. Get a sample here.
- How to produce PLM market share data at an amazing level of detail - Producing PLM market share data at a finer level of detail than the vendors publish has 2 main benefits. Pete Maskell explains...
- CAE Simulation tools market size up to $5.37bn worldwide - The Cambashi CAE Observatory covers around 470 companies providing CAE and simulation software. Revenues are given by Capability, Application and Industry