Understand your relative market position using a detailed view of competitor revenues, broken down by industry sector and major geographic area.
The Cambashi Provider By Industry Observatory maps the revenues of the top 28 engineering software providers across 11 major industry sectors:
- Consumer Goods
- High Tech
- Process / Pharma
- Public Sector
- Telecoms / Utilities
- Aerospace and Defence
This information is presented globally and for the three major geographic regions:
- the Americas
- Asia Pacific
- Europe/Middle East/Africa
This market data set gives both new and existing market participants an unparalleled view of the competitive landscape for engineering software (CAD, CAM, CAE, GIS, PLM, BIM etc.).
To find out more, please contact the Observatory team at email@example.com
Latest Blog posts
- BIM Design Software market forecast to reach $5.7bn by 2021 - The latest version of Cambashi's BIM Design Observatory features a powerful new dashboard. Get a sample here.
- How to produce PLM market share data at an amazing level of detail - Producing PLM market share data at a finer level of detail than the vendors publish has 2 main benefits. Pete Maskell explains...
- CAE Simulation tools market size up to $5.37bn worldwide - The Cambashi CAE Observatory covers around 470 companies providing CAE and simulation software. Revenues are given by Capability, Application and Industry
- BIM, GIS and PLM market size in the Baltics - The 3 Baltics countries are not as similar as first appearances might suggest. Their BIM, GIS and PLM market sizes demonstrate.