Construct a reliable view of the competitive landscape for tools developers using the SE/ES Observatory.
This data set looks at the growing market for tools used for systems engineering and the design, development and maintenance of embedded software.
The Cambashi SE/ES Observatory provides revenue figures from research into over 300 companies, selling more than 500 software product lines.
The Provider/Workflow data set gives you the insight you need to:
- quantify how growth in the software aspects of product development in the smart industries is reflected in global and regional volume and growth of SE/ES tools
- see market share and workflow focus of leading providers
- plan product development or partnership approaches to this market, based on realistic revenue and competition expectations
The separate Country/Industry data set allows you to:
- analyse which countries have the best market potential
- identify the industries with the largest market size or growth in your target countries
Get a sample
Simply click the button below to order a sample. Please specify whether you would like the Provider/Workflow version or the Country/Industry. Alternatively, you may decide to get both.