Check back here for news of the next webinar, or sign up to be notified.
Title – Assessing Investment Opportunities in the CAE market
Description – This third webinar in the 2018 series looks at the CAE market and assesses example investment opportunity based scenarios, using the Cambashi CAE Observatory.
Date and Time – Thu, Oct 11, 2018 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM BST
Title – Digital Transformation and the Industrial IoT (‘Internet of Things’)
- A basic understanding of IoT concepts and the business and technical language you will need to engage with customers
- An overview of the main players and how they cooperate … or compete
- The main challenges that your customers are likely to be facing, and the trends in the industry
- An understanding of the journey your customer is on and where you stand with them
It provides a “First Meeting Survival Kit”, to help in initial Digital Transformation and IoT discussions.
1. Introduction – engaging with clients on IoT and Digital Transformation.
2. What is industrial IoT? – ‘industrial’ and ‘personal’ IoT; what’s new? technical description.
3. Digital transformation and the IoT – IoT in the strategic context of Digital Transformation.
4. The main industrial IoT providers – three main groups of providers and how they work.
5. The business case for IoT – maturity; examples of IoT in industrial use cases, and the benefits.
6. Challenges and trends in industrial IoT – from our research with the main providers.
8. Questions – from the audience.
Date and Time – Wed, May 16, 2018 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM BST
Recorded webinars will be archived and available to view on-demand here