E-Learning Administrator, Cambridge, UK
Cambashi is a well-established company with a global reputation for market intelligence. We have an exciting opportunity for an e-Learning Administrator in our Cambridge headquarters to support our fast paced and expanding e-learning business.
We are a small, friendly team, and in this role you will provide support to our e-Learning Manager, ensuring the highest standards of service are consistently delivered to our internal and external clients.
Our ideal candidate is a self-driven, positive individual who can bring both an enthusiastic and personable attitude to the role, who has experience of and an understanding of the e-learning sector and technologies as well as excellent administrative skills.
To find out about our training solutions please click here.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the day-to-day administrative tasks for our E-Learning business including but not limited to LMS management.
- Researching, writing, and liaising with in-house SMEs to write and manage the manufacturing curriculum content.
- Updating and uploading content to our hosting platforms (Industry insights).
- Record and update all training related sales both new and existing opportunities in our CRM system, HubSpot.
- Assist in preparing training material as required including some development aspects.
- Assisting the e-Learning manager to ensure all content complies with training accreditations – NASBA.
- Support the implementation of new working practices and solutions across the business.
- Must be able to manage own time and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills (fluent written and oral communications skills).
- knowledge of two or more of the following topics: economics, engineering, marketing, business or science.
- The ability to act independently as well as being a team player.
- Accurate and reliable, with an efficient and flexible approach, attention to detail (essential)
- Problem solving skills with a customer service focus.
- Knowledge of e-learning authoring tools (desirable but not essential)
- Knowledge or experience of using WordPress or a similar hosting platform
- Ability to research and rapidly assimilate knowledge of new topics (predominately within manufacturing and the relevant industries), by finding online sources, and identifying, extracting, relevant information for curriculum content.
- Familiar with Office 365 applications
- Willingness to learn.
This is a full-time position based in Cambridge, UK. Salary Circa 21k p.a. with the opportunity to participate in the company bonus scheme.
CVs and covering letters should be emailed to Pippa.Burke@cambashi.com as soon as possible. Interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams (browser version available if you do not have Office 365), position available immediately.
Cambashi is an equal opportunities employer.