E-Learning Administrator, Cambridge, UK
in this role you will provide support to our e-Learning Manager, ensuring the highest standards of service are consistently delivered to our internal and external clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the day-to-day administrative tasks for our E-Learning business including the timetable for client licence renewals
- Working with in-house subject matter experts and managing the timetable for new course content
- Updating and uploading content to our hosting platforms
- Manage administration for all the training and development content including our LMS platform
- Record and update all training related sales both new and existing opportunities in our CRM system, HubSpot
- Assist in preparing training material as required
- Assisting the e-Learning manager to ensure all content complies with training accreditations – NASBA
- Support the implementation of new working practices and solutions across the business.
- Must be able to manage own time and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Team worker
- Ability to use own initiative
- Accurate and reliable, with an efficient and flexible approach
- Problem solving mentality, with the ability to find ways to resolve issues
- Knowledge of e-learning authoring tools (Lectora or Articulate preferred)
- Graphic design skills (adobe suite) ideal but not essential
- Knowledge or experience of using WordPress or a similar hosting platform
- Customer service focus
- Familiar with Office 365 applications
CVs and covering letters should be emailed to Pippa.Burke@cambashi.com as soon as possible. Interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams (browser version available if you do not have Office 365), candidate to start when the UK Govt implements Step 3 of the Roadmap out of lockdown which is currently set for the 17th May.
Inside sales specialist (maternity cover) – sorry applications now closed
The role requires working closely with our existing Business Development, Marketing and Analyst teams and would suit a graduate ideally with 2 + years customer-facing and/or marketing experience and an interest in business intelligence.