Industry Analyst (Entry Level), Cambridge, UK Market
Cambashi is a world-renowned market research, analysis, consulting & training firm, focused on the engineering and industrial software markets. We have an exciting opportunity for an entry level Industry Market Analyst based in Cambridge, UK.
We are a small, friendly team that offers scope to gain experience in a range of projects for global clients and the opportunity to attend analyst events and conferences.
Our ideal candidate is UK based and a self-driven, positive individual who can bring both an enthusiastic and personable attitude to the role which involves a variety of activities including market research and surveys, competitive and pricing analysis, complex data analysis, case studies and marketing strategy.
The successful candidate will be part of the analyst team developing and maintaining our primary data service, the Cambashi Market Observatories. You will also contribute to business development and marketing activities. Fluency in English is essential, proficiency in additional languages would be an asset.
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Ability to research and rapidly assimilate knowledge of new topics, assemble and analyse information from multiple, diverse sources, and build market models
- Qualifications (graduate preferred), or skills that demonstrate knowledge of two or more of the following topics: economics, engineering, maths, finance, marketing, business or science
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn Microsoft Excel or other data modelling tools to an advanced level
- Fluent written and oral communications skills
- The ability to act independently as well as being a team player
- Some knowledge or understanding of technical software (CAD, CAM, CAE, BIM, PLM, GIS, FM) used for manufacturing, construction, media and utilities is desirable.
This is a full-time position based in Cambridge, UK. Flexible working arrangement are standard across all roles. You will also be expected to work regularly with colleagues in the office, especially during the three month probation period.
The salary range for this role £21,000 to £26,000 p.a. with the opportunity to participate in the company’s tax-free bonus scheme.
We plan to make the appointment by February 2023. CVs and covering letters should be emailed to Pippa.Burke@cambashi.com before 4th December 2022. First interviews will be online via Microsoft Teams and are expected to take place in December 2022/ January 2023. Second interviews will be in person at our Cambridge office, January/ February 2023, all reasonable travel costs for attendance will be re-imbursed.
Cambashi is an equal opportunities employer. Our ethos is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams. We celebrate difference and encourage everyone to join us and be themselves at work. Reasonable adjustments will always be made to accommodate individual needs.