The Impact of COVID-19 on IIoT. Winners and Losers
Cambashi is making this briefing available to its key clients and other companies involved in engineering and manufacturing software.
Please contact us to arrange a convenient time.
Click on the icons below to download the reports
Global Industrial IoT (IIoT)/Connected Applications segmentation by region, provider, and Market Area.
Use Case & Case Study analysis.
Market sizing and growth projections (3-year forecast).
- Sales & Marketing Strategy Review (using Cambashi market data)
- Custom projects for IIoT and Connected Applications
- Training – Understand the IIoT/Digital Transformation product & services ecosystem
Typical examples include:
- Deeper dive into datasets to assess new opportunity sub-segments
- Market opportunity and size assessments
- Identification of emerging trends and disrupters
Use Case & Case Study Analysis
Why is case study analysis so important?
Use Cases show where providers are developing Connected Applications and in which Market Areas. This is valuable for product planning and sales focus.
Case Studies, and interviews with actual users, show the business value, budget process, and benefits by analyzing how the money flows in IIoT deals.
We are promoting an industry-led initiative to guide scope and segmentation to achieve the best fit for future business and marketing planning. Selected providers will be invited to become Founder Members in the Industrial IoT Charter Program.
Check Cambashi Methodology
More about the Charter Program can be found here.
- Optimize global sales and marketing resources
- Target the most promising geographic areas and industries
- Assess comparative attractiveness of different Market Areas
Cambashi’s IIoT research journey
2012 – Embedded Software research initiated
2017/18 – IIoT Landscape report published
2018 – Charter Program introduced to invite industry collaboration
2019 – Use Case & Case Study analysis
2019 June – Inaugural Connected Applications Observatory – global sizing & forecasts by 9 “connected” Market Areas across 3 regions – US, EMEA, APAC
2020 – Connected Applications/IIoT Observatory update and strategic engagements with customers