Cambashi`s world-class industry training curriculum offers a comprehensive introduction to manufacturing and its various industries.
Cambashi provides fundamental courses, that cover processes common to most manufacturing industries.
Cambashi provides courses for a number of vertical industries
▪ Differentiate between the terminology used in the utilities industry
▪ Identify the basic industry structure and the roles of the different business units in a typical company
▪ Identify metrics used to measure aspects of corporate performance
▪ Identify some of the key trends and drivers affecting the utilities industry
▪ Answer questions about the structure of the industry
▪ Identify a wide range of products and understand the manufacturing processes
▪ Identify key business processes and performance indicators
▪ Distinguish between the initiatives
▪ Identify areas where IT systems are improving processes
▪ Identify the industry terminology
▪ Identify the relationships between typical companies in the high tech supply chain and understand the structure of a typical business
▪ Pick out some of the major issues faced by high tech companies in today’s industry
▪ Differentiate between the initiatives they take to respond to business issues
Oil and Gas
▪ Identify a range of industry terminology
▪ Identify the basic structure
▪ Distinguish between ‘upstream’ and ‘downstream’ activities
▪ Identify key challenges and initiatives, as well as metrics used to measure company performance
▪ Identify some of the industry regulations and sustainability initiatives
▪ Identify the different categories of automotive products and grasp the different strategies that influence design and production
▪ Identify the structure of the automotive industry and recall the activities of companies
▪ Distinguish between the key issues and industry trends
▪ Recognize some of the metrics to monitor performance
▪ Identify companies operating in both the civil and defense aerospace sectors
▪ Grasp the key characteristics defining the industry through to manufacture and after sales support
▪ Differentiate and recall the relationships between members of the aerospace supply chain
▪ Recognize the business implications of current aerospace industry trends
▪ Identify the industry terminology
▪ Identify differences between the major chemicals sectors
▪ Apply knowledge about the structure of the industry
▪ Identify how companies interact
▪ Recognize the role of various business functions
▪ Recall key metrics used to measure business performance
▪ Answer questions regarding industry trends and initiatives.
Used by Professional Services firms – e.g. Deloitte, PwC, KPMG, Grant Thornton – and by Technology vendors – e.g. IBM, SAS, AT&T
Cambashi Ltd is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE sponsors through its website:http://www.nasbaregistry.org/
Cambashi Training Advantages
Continuous and spaced learning allows professionals to learn at their own pace.
Our interactive courses include videos, graphics, animations and real-life presenters.
Keeping Pace with Industry Changes
Learning that keeps pace with changing, which is happening faster than ever before.
Over 10,000 sales professionals use our curriculum to improve their industry knowledge
Re-focus your people away from communicating solely in terms of product features, and help them address the things that really matter to executive decision-makers – business outcomes and solutions.