Cambashi`s data and insights allow technology investors to make critical decisions and serve our investor clients by undertaking analyses of companies that are in the “sweet spot” of the firm’s investment strategy.
Cambashi has a successful track record in supporting Investor firms with target identification and commercial validation in the Engineering and Industrial software space.
Our investor service provides ongoing and immediate access to Observatories (datasets) and insight tailored to requirements on a flexible and as-needed basis.
Save your time
We are pleased to be able to provide “off-the-shelf” datasets and dataset extractions quickly.
Industry trends, thematic tracking, market segmentation, and provider analysis.
Our analysts have long years of experience providing analytical assessments.
Global – but granular
Granular to country-level, tailored to a particular industry view or sub-sector performance.
Investor Service Deliverables
- Off-the-shelf data
- Custom extractions
- Market share
- Qualitative assessments
- Vendor insight
- Thematic overview
- Sector performance
- Sector performance
- Individual player
- Vendor selection
- Industry selection
- Country selection
- Custom segmentation
- Competitive analysis
- Commercial appraisal
- Strategic M&A
- Score Card
- “Rising Star” analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Summary reports
Typical questions we answer
- What is the historical growth of the market and the projected growth over the next 5 years?
- Which sub-segments are growing faster than others?
- Who are the main competitors? Can you identify disruptive, new entrants?
- Can you help us identify companies that are well-positioned to benefit from industry trends and achieve above-market growth – particularly in the burgeoning BIM, CAE and Industrial IoT Space?
- For our commercial due diligence, we need to assess a company’s market position, historical performance and industry trends. How can you help?
- Can you help us evaluate a firm’s ability to achieve its forecast projections?
- Can you provide an assessment of segments in terms of actual users (licenses) as well as revenue?
Industry Software Market Analysis and Overview
We can help you to identify the most attractive, fast-developing segments of the Engineering Software market where opportunities for lucrative growth via new market development, potential acquisition, and partnering are becoming characteristic of the segment.
- Capture the main trends and market drivers
- Identify key providers by market size, share, and potential growth
- Understand the market competitive landscape
- Forecast market growth by region, industry, and players
- Understand the impact of currency fluctuation on the technical software markets
- Strategic M&A impact and analysis
- Potential software users’ analysis for establishing addressable market perspective
Company Assessment and Individual Player Performance
Depending on where you and your team are in the investment cycle, Cambashi can provide:
- Names, ranking, and revenues of the top providers as well as their market share, size, and growth forecast
- Providers revenues by product line, broken out by segment and sub-segment, industry sector, and country
- Mergers & Acquisition insights of key players via a market expert view on strategic growth and competitive position
- “Rising Star” players analysis broken out by segment and sub-segment, industry sector, and country
- Market Due Diligence/Transaction advisory
Webinars and Analyst Briefings
- Cambashi provides industry-relevant webinars and analyst briefings events (by invitation)
- Cambashi analysts speak as invited guests to an agreed theme
- Investors specify topics of particular interest to their clients
- Our presentation materials include selected excerpts from our market database and market research
Who we serve
Organisations including global investment banks, Tier 1 / Tier 2 PE firms, management consultancies and VC firms. If your team risks spending too much time finding the right content in the industrial software space – contact Cambashi.
We recognize that each client only wants to pay for what they specifically need from an external source, so access to Cambashi’s Investor Support Program varies in size, scope, and structure – often linked to a specific investment under consideration.
Flexible datasets can be extracted from Observatories according to your needs and budget.
• Low entry level
• Each unit – $1k