Cambashi focuses on the high-growth software markets including the emerging Industrial IoT, Building Information Modelling (BIM) and CAE/Simulation segments. Cambashi is historically known for its consistent, global, numbers-based market sets – ‘Observatories’ – using a methodology that has allowed the firm to successfully support global clients.
Cambashi`s data and insights allow investors to make critical decisions and serve our investor clients by undertaking analysis of companies that are in the “sweet spot” of the firm’s investment strategy. Our database includes coverage of medium sized firms, which represents valuable, hard to get information.
How we work with investor clients
Market intelligence for decisions and action
Support the pre-investment committee (IC) preparation stage, including research of industry trends and market position of firms as well as Provider analysis, and segmentation of markets etc.
Make decisions with confidence
We understand that investor teams do not want to spend hours trying to become a “temporary’ expert. It’s simply not a productive use of your time and talent
In-depth market insight – Cambashi’s analyst have long years of experience working in banking or equity research industry and providing analytical assessment
We are pleased to be able to provide “off-the-shelf” data extractions quickly
Investor Service Deliverables
• Off-the-Shelf data
• Custom extractions
• Market share
• Qualitative assessments
• Vendor insight
• Thematic overview
• Sector performance
• Sector performance
• Individual player
• Vendor selection
• Industry selection
• Country selection
• Custom segmentation
• Competitive analysis
• Commercial appraisal
• Strategic M&A
• Score Card
• “Rising Star” analysis
• Competitive analysis
• Summary reports
Typical questions we answer
- What is the historical growth of the market and the projected growth over the next 5 years?
- Which sub-segments are growing faster than others?
- Who are the main competitors? Can you identify disruptive, new entrants?
- Can you help us identify companies that are well-positioned to benefit from industry trends and achieve above-market growth – particularly in the burgeoning BIM, CAE and Industrial IoT Space?
- For our commercial due diligence, we need to assess a company’s market position, historical performance and industry trends. How can you help?
- Can you help us evaluate a firm’s ability to achieve its forecast projections?
- Can you provide an assessment of segments in terms of actual users (licenses) as well as revenue?
Who we serve
Organisations including global investment banks, Tier 1 / Tier 2 PE firms, management consultancies and VC firms. If your team risks spending too much time finding the right content in the industrial software space – contact Cambashi.
We recognize that each client only wants to pay for what they specifically need from an external source, so access to Cambashi’s Investor Support Program varies in size, scope, and structure – often linked to a specific investment under consideration.
Flexible datasets can be extracted from Observatories according to your needs and budget.
• Low entry level
• Each unit – $1k
- Cambashi Releases 2020 Update of CAE Market Observatory - Cambridge, UK. July 31, 2020 – Cambashi, a leading global industry analyst and market consulting firm, together with partner intrinSIM today announced its latest COVID-adjusted CAE/Simulation market data & forecast, which indicates the CAE (computer-aided engineering) market has been growing in double digit figures and will continue on that path excluding 2020.
- Cambashi Releases 2020 Update of BIM Market Observatory - Market for BIM Software will reach $10bn in 2020, growing at CAGR 13% between 2020-2024 Cambridge, UK. September 22, 2020 – Cambashi, a leading global industry analyst and market consulting firm, today announced the release of the 2020 BIM (Building Information Modeling) software market observatory – adjusted for the impact of COVID-19. The market for … Continue reading Cambashi Releases 2020 Update of BIM Market Observatory
- Planning your response to COVID-19 - Cambashi is fully operational and working remotely. We are providing additional business intelligence and advisory support to help clients.
- Cambashi Launches the BIM Charter Program - Cambashi is inviting Charter Members to steer the next phase of its 2020 BIM market research agenda.