CEO Andrew Anagnost and EVP/COO Steve Blum introduced the expansion of Autodesk’s cloud strategy with a version for each of its main markets:
- Fusion for Design & Make, presented by Jeff Kinder, EVP Design and Manufacturing
- Forma for AEC/BIM, presented by Amy Bunszel, EVP AEC Design
- Flow for Media & Entertainment, presented by Diana Colella, SVP, Media & Entertainment.
The cloud strategy for each of the above is at a different stage (Fusion – the cloud infrastructure that supports Autodesk’s Fusion 360 CADCAM products – being the most advanced).
Andrew Anagnost explained that this is why there isn’t a single cloud offering at this time, and that convergence between the disciplines is increasing.
Each of the business areas above has recently made important acquisitions to enhance capability and market share.
Cambashi’s conference report covers:
- Highlights from keynotes
- Jeff Kinder, EVP Design and Manufacturing;
- Amy Bunszel, EVP AEC Design; and
- Diana Colella, SVP, Media & Entertainment
- Analysis and Insights
- Insights from the keynote presentations; how Autodesk is reacting to market pressures.
- Selected highlights from AU sessions and case studies
- Project MOnACO
- Designing-in Sustainability
To download the report please fill in the form
Also, for the ‘full’ report (stored in the same ‘Files’ section of Teams) that includes more ‘Q&A’, ‘Insights’, and ‘Opportunities and Challenges’ we could add:
‘A more detailed report with Analysis and Insights into Autodesk’s approach and strategy is available to Cambashi’s subscribers.’