Cambashi focuses on the high-growth software markets including the emerging Industrial IoT, Building Information Modelling (BIM) and CAE/Simulation segments. Cambashi is known for its consistent, global, numbers-based market sets – ‘Observatories’ – using a methodology that has allowed the firm to successfully support global clients.
Cambashi`s data and insights allow investors to make critical decisions and serve our investor clients by undertaking analysis of companies that are in the “sweet spot” of the firm’s investment strategy. Our database includes coverage of medium sized firms, which represents valuable, hard to get information.
Typical questions we answer
- What is the historical growth of the market and the projected growth over the next 5 years?
- Which sub-segments are growing faster than others?
- Who are the main competitors? Can you identify disruptive, new entrants?
- Can you help us identify companies that are well-positioned to benefit from industry trends and achieve above-market growth – particularly in the burgeoning BIM, CAE and Industrial IoT Space?
- For our commercial due diligence, we need to assess a company’s market position, historical performance and industry trends. How can you help?
- Can you help us evaluate a firm’s ability to achieve its forecast projections?
- Can you provide an assessment of segments in terms of actual users (licenses) as well as revenue?
How we work with investor clients
Market intelligence for decisions and action
Support the pre-investment committee (IC) preparation stage, including research of industry trends and market position of firms as well as Provider analysis, and segmentation of markets etc.
Make decisions with confidence
We understand that investor teams do not want to spend hours trying to become a “temporary’ expert. It’s simply not a productive use of your time and talent
In-depth market insight – Cambashi’s analyst have long years of experience working in banking or equity research industry and providing analytical assessment
We are pleased to be able to provide “off-the-shelf” data extractions quickly
Who we serve
Organisations including global investment banks, Tier 1 / Tier 2 PE firms, management consultancies and VC firms. If your team risks spending too much time finding the right content in the industrial software space – contact Cambashi.