Here the chart shows the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on System Engineering and Embedded Software spending in all 59 countries, and the knock-on effects over the next five years.
Talk to Cambashi industry experts
Construct a reliable view of the competitive landscape for tools developers using the System Engineering and Embedded Software (SE/ES) Observatory.
This data set looks at the growing market for tools used for systems engineering and the design, development and maintenance of embedded software.
The Cambashi SE/ES Observatory provides revenue figures from research into over 300 companies, selling more than 500 software product lines.
What it does
The Provider/Workflow data set gives you the insight you need to:
- quantify how growth in the software aspects of product development in the smart industries is reflected in global and regional volume and growth of SE/ES tools
- see market share and workflow focus of leading providers
- plan product development or partnership approaches to this market, based on realistic revenue and competition expectations
The separate Country/Industry data set allows you to:
- analyse which countries have the best market potential
- identify the industries with the largest market size or growth in your target countries
Check Cambashi Methodology
Get a sample
Simply click the button below to order a sample. Please specify whether you would like the Provider/Workflow version or the Country/Industry. Alternatively, you may decide to get both.
Latest Blog posts
- 2019’s most-read posts - The most popular new articles of 2019 and some popular classics - spans IoT, BIM, PLM and Simulation
- Cambashi Releases First Industrial IoT/Connected Applications market data Observatory - Press Release, July, 2019 - New study on Industrial IoT released, focusing on Connected Applications. Shows the size and growth of the IIoT market. Also includes case study analysis, segmentation by Market Area and IT vs OT
- The most-read Insights articles of 2018 - The ten most-read articles on Cambashi's Insights blog. They cover BIM, IoT, CAE Simulation and plenty of event reviews.