Cambashi Market Observatories
Cambashi provides in-depth market intelligence and analysis, either in the form of licensed data services or custom consultancy projects. The Cambashi Market Observatories are a truly unique set of consistent and multi-perspective datasets. They provide detailed information on software spend by country, industry and product, and on the size of user communities, for a range of software types.
Executives rely on Cambashi for qualified, impartial intelligence to support strategic planning and align internal resources, capabilities, and product planning.
Each data set provides a different way of measuring the use of software in industry, and can be used in combination to support business planning at global, regional and local levels.
Our projects are tailored to reflect each unique client requirement, whether in specific sectors, application areas or geographies.
Access to all of Cambashi’s datasets are flexible. Clients can focus their view of the data on the most important details by limiting the scope – either geographically (i.e. only including countries of interest) or by industry sector, or even by product/provider.
The Product / Country / Industry (PCI) database is a superset of multiple observatories, allowing customers to tailor their view even more. The database includes all the vendors and products of the BIM, CAx, PLM and GIS observatories detailed above, as well as some visualization products. In all, there are 50 providers and over 170 products.
Revenues are segmented by region (AMER, APAC and EMEA) and country (around 50 named countries), as well as by industry sector (over 100 sectors), and type of software (e.g. BIM Design, GIS etc.).
- The Cambashi Product Observatory segments the technical applications market by product group, revenue stream and geographic area for the top 28 software providers
- The Cambashi Country Observatory provides a snapshot of market opportunity by investigating technical application spend across 50 countries worldwide
- The Cambashi Industry Observatory breaks down global technical applications spend into over 100 industry classifications in over 50 countries
- The Cambashi Provider by Industry Observatory maps the revenues of the top 28 global technical applications providers across 11 major industry sectors
Cambashi Methodology Overview
Multiple approaches enable consistent, reliable datasets. We use a series of constrain, refine and converge processes to ensure that datasets are consistent with Provider data, Country data, Industry data and Employment data.
Policies & Options
Cambashi operates an open, transparent pricing strategy – there is unrestricted access for Cambashi Observatories across the client organization based on internal use.
External licenses may be purchased to allow datasets to be deployed for re-purposing – including publicity and sales enablement.
Flexibility also allows “bundling” by combining market intelligence, custom research, and training elements to offer integrated support for marketing initiatives.
Preferential fees are often available for mid-size & smaller firms.
Let’s build something together
View our webinar series to understand just some of the ways that our Market Data can be used to guide crucial business decisions
Latest Blog posts
- BIM Design Software market forecast to reach $5.7bn by 2021 - The latest version of Cambashi's BIM Design Observatory features a powerful new dashboard. Get a sample here.
- How to produce PLM market share data at an amazing level of detail - Producing PLM market share data at a finer level of detail than the vendors publish has 2 main benefits. Pete Maskell explains...
- CAE Simulation tools market size up to $5.37bn worldwide - The Cambashi CAE Observatory covers around 470 companies providing CAE and simulation software. Revenues are given by Capability, Application and Industry